Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!

Ellie turned two years old last week. It is hard for me to believe that my baby is two. I love my little Ellie so much. She is such a blessing to our home. Ellie is my little mimicker, she will try to copy anything that she sees anyone do. The other day I was walking backwards for some reason and the next thing I know Ellie is walking backwards, too. The only thing she doesn't try to mimic is speech. By the age of two Malachi and Arianne were speaking in sentences, but Ellie isn't quite there yet. But, I decided that she is probably the smartest, because I really think that she knows how to talk but she chooses not to, because she knows that we will expect more from her if she talked more. Right now she really never gets in trouble for anything, because I still think of her as being a baby.



Ellie wasn't in the best of moods and so Malachi decided that he would try out Ellie's new birthday blocks.

Poor Ellie. This is pretty much how she felt for the majority of her birthday. While we were singing "Happy Birthday" to her, I wanted to cry because I felt bad that she couldn't have had a happier birthday.

ELLIE'S FIRST YEAR
This a collage of pictures from Ellie's first year of life.

ELLIE'S SECOND YEAR
A collage of Ellie's second year of life (I don't know if her hair has grown at all this year).

4 comments:

Shayla said...

She is so sweet! I'm so glad that she is feeling so much better this week! We should play!

Mindy said...

She is so cute! I don't know what I love more... the cheeks, the eyes, the hair.. that smile...

Sharon said...

She's such a pretty little girl happy birthday ellie!

Jess Cahoon said...

That is such a cute cake! If you made that, I might have to get lessons from you in time for our little one's first birthday.