Friday, October 10, 2008

noth'n but fun...

 
The other day was the perfect kite flying day. It was windy enough that there was no running or even walking involved. The kids just held onto the handle and Roger and I threw the kite in the sky and up it went. The kids had a blast. We gave Ellie a try, but she didn't like the tension and so she just let go and it went flying off and onto the top of a building. Luckily, all Roger had to do was pull the string a little and it started flying again.

Isn't Arianne's outfit lovely? She picked it out herself. Notice the pink cape, and the polka dot capris with a levi skirt.


 
Yesterday we went to our friend's (the Mabey's) and did some fun Halloween crafts to get our kids in the Halloween spirit. We did four different little projects and decided after, that one would have been plenty. It was a lot of fun. Thank You Shayla and boys.


 
The other night I sent my kids to get into their pajamas and they came back looking like this. How could I resist taking a picture?

4 comments:

Lynda said...

annie they are sooo darling ..your a great mom!

Unknown said...

You are such a fun mom! Yes, I will show you my weird lip trick sometime. Jay thinks its creepy. Your kids are adorable, as always!

Mindy said...

Don't you love the "dress yourself" look? I love the giggles we get when we are out...

Mamma Meg said...

I am still in agony half the time over what Kallie decides to wear, at least I have found a few sneaky ways to suggest that she change. I wish I was there on craft day, but Disneyland put me behind on life. As for the superheroes outfits...isn't that what you and Roger wear to bed? I thought so.