Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

 
For some reason I really love St. Patrick's Day. I have fond memories of my mom always making us some food that was green. Usually it was green pancakes and green eggs, or something like that. I always thought it was sooo much fun, so I have decided that I want to carry on that tradition with my kids. The kids and I had fun making these green cupcakes (green cake, green frosting, and green sprinkles...isn't food coloring wonderful). Above is a few pictures of the kids enjoying the cupcakes, well not Arianne, she said it was too cold outside (I think she was just tired)...

9 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Looks like fun! With my kids being sick again, the best I did was make the mashed potatoes green right before serving them! And had them wear the fun St. Patricks day socks their grandma got them.

Matt and Wendy said...

How fun! I love it too, and green is totally my favorite color!
{Let's get together soon}

Shayla said...

Oh, ooops, that last one was me!

Mama Corleone said...

What a great idea! We just did a lot of nose picking today, but cupcakes would have been sooo much better.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I always love your pictures!!! Your kids are gorgeous and you're such a good mom!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh and just so you guys know, we changed our blog address...
http://alittlebitofkooky.blogspot.com/

Platt Family said...

What a fun holiday! You always do such fun things!

Kris said...

Ann - I would like to see some more pictures. I'm beginning to go through withdrawals. What are you looking like these days? Love ya, Kris

Emily M said...

Fun! I love your collages-- I'll have to have you show me how you do it some time.